Big things happening, big things...

So this is a very belated post, but I don't really use this blog much anyway so what does it matter!

I got my mission call and am serving in the Japan, Kobe mission for 18 wonderful months.  I leave 14 days from now to report at the Provo MTC.  Very excited!

I've been studying Katakana and Hiragana as preparation and am rereading the entire Book of Mormon.  It has really struck me how focused the B.O.M. is on our Savior Jesus Christ.  I never really soaked that in the last time I read it.  I love it and am looking forward to introducing others to the gospel  so they can see how knowing, learning, and living the Saviors gospel can bless their lives and give them comfort and strength through trials.  I am not going out with the intent to make people believe the gospel Christ.  I am going out with the intent to help people learn and KNOW for themselves that the gospel true and how they can apply it to their lives.

Thanks to anyone who reads my blog.  Its not really reader friendly, sorry.  It kind of became my internet idea bounce board, more then a journal thing.

Best wishes!

Katelyn

Comments

Popular Posts